Shahin Etemadi, DDS, MSD
Meet Dr. Etemadi | Endodontist in Everett WA
My wife and I continually try to instill qualities such as empathy, compassion, and honesty in our two sons so they will be respectful members of the community. We love to travel and learn about different cultures and people. We have gained a tremendous amount of appreciation for what every individual has to offer.
We encourage our children to pursue a career that they are passionate about, and to be the best in whatever they decide to do. We believe that this is the foundation of growth and happiness.
I love what I do! I am a Board Certified endodontist who has completed all phases of certification by the American Board of Endodontics, thus becoming a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics.
Achieving Diplomate status demonstrates great motivation and exceptional commitment to continuing professional growth. As a Board Certified endodontist I understand the importance of:
- Achieving the highest level of knowledge and skill possible
- Continually pursuing new knowledge and experience
- Fully understanding and applying new research and advances in the practice of endodontics
- Ensuring the highest possible quality of care for you, the patient.
I acknowledge the trust that our patients put in me and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to provide endodontic care for them.
- American Board of Endodontics College of Diplomates
- American Association of Endodontists
- Washington Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Washington Dental Association
- Snohomish County Dental Society
University Affiliations/Awards, etc.:
- Associate faculty at the University of Washington, School of dentistry.
- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine “Top Endodontist” since 2009, voted by peers