Shahin Etemadi, DDS, MSD
Meet Dr. Etemadi | Endodontist in Everett WA
My wife and I continually try to instill virtues such as honesty, respect, patience, generosity, empathy, and compassion in our two sons so they can possess a solid foundation for genuine communication in any cultural situation. We love to travel and learn about different cultures and people. We have gained a tremendous amount of appreciation for what every individual has to offer.
We encourage our children to pursue a career that they are passionate about, and to be the best in whatever they decide to do. We believe that this is the foundation of growth and happiness.
I love what I do! I am a Board Certified endodontist who has completed all phases of certification by the American Board of Endodontics, thus becoming a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics.
Achieving Diplomate status demonstrates great motivation and exceptional commitment to continuing professional growth. As a Board Certified endodontist I understand the importance of:
- Achieving the highest level of knowledge and skill possible
- Continually pursuing new knowledge and experience
- Fully understanding and applying new research and advances in the practice of endodontics
- Ensuring the highest possible quality of care for you, the patient.
I acknowledge the trust that our patients put in me and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to provide endodontic care for them.
- American Board of Endodontics College of Diplomates
- American Association of Endodontists
- Washington Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Washington Dental Association
- Snohomish County Dental Society
University Affiliations/Awards, etc.:
- Associate faculty at the University of Washington, School of dentistry.
- Seattle Metropolitan Magazine “Top Endodontist” since 2009, voted by peers